10 Spring Sandals You’ve Got To Have!
Book the pedicure, grab your polish, and get those toes ready for sandal season! Here are a collection of sandals that I’d LOVE to rock this season! (Apologies to anyone still dealing with snow this week… I see your Twitter updates and I’m crying inside a little, friends!) I can’t wait to stretch my toes out and say goodbye to socks until Autumn rolls around again!
01. Lara Leaf Sandals — I love the pattern on these beautiful sandals! Simple, but still a little glamours. I want to pair them with cropped skinny jeans!
02. Madden Girl Thrill Sandal — I’m all about the gorgeous colour of these sandals! Stunning and perfect for moving from Spring to Summer.
03. Gizeh Birkenstock Flip Flop — I always wore Birkenstocks growing up and perhaps it was because my family is German, but we ALWAYS had these shoes each summer and I still wear them to this day. I was pretty psyched when they “came back in style” a few years back!
04. American Rag Romen Flat Gladiator Sandals — I’m still love the strappy style of these Gladiator sandals. A great neutral coloured sandal that’ll do for just about any occasion.
05. Khaki Cutout Easter Sandal — Very cute! And I’m guessing if you wore these quite a lot as the sun was shining, you’d have a rather interesting tan pattern on your feet!
06. Blue Snake Sandals — Everyone needs a fun coloured sandal for special events or lunch out with your girlfriends!
07. Nine West Securitie Gladiator Sandals — Beautiful, classy, and perfect for a night on the town. Hello, date night sandal!
08. Stud Sandals — These are so much fun! And I’d feel like a total rockstar with these on my feet!
09. Steve Madden Donddi Leather Ankle Strap Sandals — A totally classic style. A must have this season!
10. Harbor Toe Post Sandals — Every outfit needs a little bit of shine and sparkle! Love these silver kicks!
Follow Mom Spark // MomSpark.com’s board shoe lust. on Pinterest.